AdFiver values your privacy in your personal information that you store in our Service.
1. Information Collection and Use
If you register for or maintain an AdFiver Account:
Why we collect it
Your username, email address, birthday, location and IP address.
1. To communicate with you.
2. To help you create an account.
3. To show you relevant content in the website.
4. To create and support your AdFiver account.
5. To prevent unauthorized access.
2. Information Access and Disclosure
AdFiver is not in the business of selling or renting your information. Outside of actions you take within the Service, we only disclose your information - and then only the minimum information necessary - when:
1. We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, to enforce those Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud, property or the systems on which we operate the Service.
2. We determine that the access, preservation or disclosure of information is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property or personal safety of AdFiver and users of the Service, or is required to comply with applicable laws, including compliance with warrants, court orders or other legal process.
3. What Cookies Does AdFiver Use?
We also may include tracking pixels, which are small graphic images, in our email messages and newsletters to determine whether the messages were opened and the links were actually clicked. In some cases, as outlined below, third parties may also get the opportunity to set cookies.
4. Data Storage
Please be aware that Personal Information and Content submitted to AdFiver will be transferred to a data center in the United States. If you post information to the AdFiver sites you are confirming your consent to such information, including Personal Information and Content, being transmitted to, hosted and accessed in the United States.